Une Skin-Matt Foundation



Une doesn't have the most exciting range of make-up products, but I like the concept of the brand, and I think they have a good selection of wearable point make-up shades. They currently offer two foundations; Skin-Glow and Skin-Matt. Skin-Glow is quite thin and runny, aimed for those with a drier skin type. Skin-Matt, in comparison, is more viscous, with a cream like consistency that is somewhat similar to Bourjois' Bio Detox Organic foundation (review). Skin-Matt is slightly easier to apply and blend on the skin than Bio Detox, but it still doesn't have much slip, and I like to use something underneath to help the application process. I prefer to apply the foundation with my hands as it dries so quickly, but I imagine any tool will suffice.

I have the shade M03 which will be a good match those with a MAC depth of NC20-25. It is not quite yellow enough for my sallow skin tone, but I can more or less get away with a sheer application. The foundation is mildly scented (can’t quite place the fragrance though), and has a light to medium coverage. Despite the initial matte finish, Skin-Matt doesn't have much oil control, and my T-zone became quite shiny after a few hours of wear. It lasts reasonably well though, around six hours, and fades very evenly. Whilst I like this foundation, I think the finish and consistency is a little too dry and matte in Winter months. I have an oily skin type, but even I have to use something quite greasy underneath this foundation for it to look ‘natural’ and apply without streaking.

Price: £12.99/30ml

Ingredients: See Une Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. wow even though it makes you oily, it makes your skin look really even toned! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a makeup artist put this on me once at my cousin's wedding and WOW! It was soooo lovely! I wanted to run buy me one!

    I have combination skin but she used the Glow one on me.. It didn't make me look oily as I applied mac's blot powder on my t-zone but it gave me such a nice dewy look and covered my acne and acne scars well too..

    So glad I came across your post coz I think this is a very underrated product..

    Thaaanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...